sunnuntai 7. helmikuuta 2016

❤️Quidditch cape/dress patterns + close up pictures❤️

Continuing on the quidditch cosplay stuff, I was asked about the patterns for the cape thing so here I go~ The pictures are not the best but I hope someone still finds this helpful. I am 160cm tall and about a size 38❤️


The tail part  I made from scratch but this is what I came up with, feel free to further edit the patterns.
The tail part, you need 4 of these 2 of each color (on my case 2 reds and 2 golden)
 The top part of the cape I took from a textile magazine. It was from a basic sweater, I just modified the back a bit. As you can see this is half of one peace. You just fold the textile...
The back peace
The front peace + pocket 
Those are the patterns and now I am showing some close up pictures.
Not a close up but this is what It looks from the back
Close up. Here you can see where I sewed the peaces together,
Lisää kuvateksti



The front
From the sides. As you can see it is not sewed together. 

This is from the inside. You can see how I sewed this on.
The top of the yellow part I sewed by hand. so you can't see it from the back.
OK that's all! If you need some specific help on sewing some parts together or anything just ask!❤️


1 kommentti: