sunnuntai 7. helmikuuta 2016

❤️Review: {Too Cool For School} Milk Tint (No.1 Milky pink)❤️

Hi! Now after the cosplay posts I am doing my review~ btw I make a new review every Sunday❤️
Today I am reviewing a lip tint that reminds me a lot of the etude house fresh cherry tint. It is the Too Cool For School milk tint. This is also one of my faves~

This tint has a very nice smell like strawberry candy or something like that.

The package it comes in is so cute. It looks like a milk carton.
The applicator is a common one.

There comes 9.5 g of product that is a tiny bit more than on the cherry tint (9 g) This was about 6 euros on cosmetic-love.com.



 Some swatches. The top picture was right away after I swatched on the back  of my hand and the next picture is after a few minutes. As you can see the colour darkens a little. First I was worried that this would not show up on my lips but as it darkens it becomes a very pretty natural pink.
On my lips. Looks very natural and gives some life to my pale lips.
I really really love this tint. I have been using it every day lately. The only thing about this is that it kind of numbs your lips a little... but it goes away right away.(?) The other thing is that even thought it darkens a little I am not sure if it will show up on darker lips. My lips are very very pale. This also lasts for a long time and is easy to apply.❤️

Conclusion:
Pros:
+ Nice price (specially if there is a discount)
+ Very easy to use
+ Long lasting
+ Nice smell
+ Cute packaging
+ Lovely colour/s
Cons:
- Strange numbing sensation for a second

I give it 5/5 hearts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Would I buy it again!
Yes, I want to try the lilac shade❤️

Ps. I just bought the new eyeshadow palette from etude house on strawberry fudge. Making a first impression when I get it!❤️

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti