sunnuntai 17. tammikuuta 2016

❣ Review: {Etude House} Color Lips Fit (PK003) (BE101) ❣

Hello! Today I am reviewing the Color Lips Fit by Etude House. I've got two shades~

Very cute packaging as usual c:♥
Swatches of the shades I have~
As you may notice the "Beige" shade is not very..... well beige..

 The lip-tints(? Don't really know how to call them) are very soft feeling and they dry matte. The first thing I noticed of them was the smell which was quite strong (It smelled a lot of alcohol or like chemicals :/) so if you are sensitive to smell you wont really like this.
The applicator is pretty nice

 Here how they look on my lips~
BE101 Hah it looks orange....
PK003 This one is my favorite, it looks so pretty <3
The lip-stains(?) are very nice to apply, they feel very soft and velvet like. They are not very thick and when they dry it feels like you don't have anything on your lips. I really like the matte look but it can be a little drying :c I recommend using a lip-balm under.

 I am very disappointed on the "beige" shade because it looked completely different on the website. I was hoping to get a very pretty nude shade  :( The "beige" shade also looks very dry on my lips. But then again I really love the pink one ♥

I wear tested the pink one... and holy cr*p it is long lasting! I went to a sauna and ate dinner with this lip-tint and it faded only a little and definitely stained my lips! I am in love haha 

So my conclusion:
Pros:
+ Long lasting
+ Affordable
+ Really nice feeling (soft, velvety)
+ Easy to apply
+ Cute looking packaging♥
Cons:
- Feels too dry
- The shades are not like on the website
- Strong smell

I give it 4/5 hearts (once again :'D)  ♥♥♥♥

Would I buy again?
To be honest probably won't be getting more beacuse they are a little too drying for my lips :c But still I really like the pink one so....I am not sure




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti