sunnuntai 31. tammikuuta 2016

❤️‍Review: {Etude House}: Fresh Cherry Tint (RD301)❤️‍


Hi! Today I am reviewing a product that is one of my most used~ It is the Fresh Cherry Tint by Etude House in the red color. This lip-tint smells sooo good and feels very fresh on the lips.(It feels extra great on the summer!) And the packaging is .... well once again very cute 😍

This lip-tint has a very creamy and milky texture and it doesn't feel like it drys my lips ( I do recommend using a lip balm on top). It is also very  easy to apply! 
A swatch~ The color is so beautiful ❤️‍
The applicator isn't anything special
Here the color on my lips~ (ignore the awful hair 😦 Yikes)
As you can see on the picture the color is very pigmented, it is also very long lasting(as a lip tint is supposed to be)! It really  stains your lips!

Conclucion:
Pros:
+ Smells very good (like cherry candy)
+ Very easy to use
+ Inexpensive 
+ Long lasting
+ Really nice colour!❤️‍
Cons:
Not a single one!

I give it 5/5 hearts ❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍❤️‍

Would I buy again? 
YES!!! ❤️‍


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti