sunnuntai 10. tammikuuta 2016

❣ Review: {Etude House} Dear My Wish Lips Talk (OR203) ❣

Hello again! I actually almost forgot to do my review today =.= (this is going so great) Good thing I didn't! Today I am reviewing the Dear My Wish Lips Talk lipstick by Etude house <3

As usual for etude house, the packaging is adorable (perfect for a pink loving person like me hehe c':)
Sometimes I just stare for a few minutes at how beautiful it is :'D
 The lipstick itself is super pigmented, soft and feels very nice on the lips. I chose the shade OR203 because I was somehow really into orange lips at the time.
Here I swatched it on my wrist and as you can see the color is very pigmented!
The shade is a bright reddish orange.
I am so happy with the pigmentation! For a lipstick of under 10€ It is very impresive!
Here a picture of the color of my natural lips
Yikes! My lips are super light and dry T-T
The Lipstick went on my lips super well!
(I only put on a little lipbalm under)
The only problem I have with this lipstick is that it gets waaaaay too soft and goes everywhere.
(after applying this lipstick I always find lipstick on my hands O.O)  I am a person who always accidentaly tuches my face or lips and I have found a few times lipstick on my cheeks :'D (I should stick to lip tints). Also It is not a very long lasting lipstick for the same reason.
As you can see the lipstick is very ugly looking because it melts so easy :(
Usually the metal part is covered in lipstick but I cleanded it for pics.
So my conclusion:
Pros:
+ kind of cheap, got it for about 8€
+ SUPER cute packaging <3 
+ Very pigmented and soft!!
Cons:
- Too soft so it goes everywhere :S (for me at least)
- Does not last very long.

I give it 4/5 hearts ♥♥♥♥

Would I buy again?
Yes. Really want to get more shades! Specially some pinks ♥



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti