sunnuntai 3. tammikuuta 2016

❣ Review: {Tony Moly} Backstage Gel Eyeliner (01 Black) ❣

I am going to make a makeup review every Sunday from now on! Today I am reviewing the Tony Moly gel eyeliner that everyone raves about. Many have compared it to the Bobbi Brown eyeliner. I myself have had pretty bad luck with gel liners, they are always way too hard and so I never really liked them. They are also more difficult to apply. :c But after a while I have gotten bored of my felt tip eyeliner drying out after 2 weeks, I decided to give this eyeliner a try~ And I am quite pleased.

The eyeliner looks really funky  because it actually comes with  a small brush on top. The gel has an extra white lid on top to prevent it from drying.

 I chose the shade 01 Black because it is the eyeliner color that I use the most. ♥


I swatched it on my hand and rubbed it gently after it had dried and it didn't move anywhere! I also put my hand under running water and rubbed gently and again, it didn't smudge at all! The gel is very soft and pigmented! Unfortunately I did notice it fading in my eyes by the end of the day and smudging a little under my eyes. (my eyes are kind of watery so this is a common problem for me) =.=

The gel was pretty easy to apply and easy to remove if I made a mistake. You can not really make a very sharp line with this (like most gels).

So my conclusion:
Pros:
+ Soft and pigmented
+ Easy to use
+ Lasts for a pretty long time
+ Pretty cheap!It was about 10€/11$/8£ (the liner I usually use is about 11€)
+ Will last longer than a felt tip
Cons
- It did smudge a little under my eyes (yet again my eyes are quite watery)
- It faded a little at the end of the day.

I give it 4/5 hearts ♥♥♥♥

Would I buy it again?
Yes! but probably won't be getting a new one soon because I want to test other liners.

Here a picture of me wearing the eyeliner♥~

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti